This My Colections Interior Design

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pattern Inspiration - DIY Damask

For some reason, damask wasn't on my Pattern Inspiration list. That is until I saw these two fabulous DIY projects! Now I'm thinking I may have to pull another Pattern Inspiration post together in the future with more damask inspiration. Today I just wanted to highlight these two projects.

Have you seen the way Wendy at The Shabby Nest "wallpapered" her wall with this damask print wrapping paper? I absolutely love the way it turned out! See how she did it here.


Ashley at Lil Boo Blue screen printed and sewed these damask print window treatments. Here's some of what she said in her post: "I wanted drapes that were simple and elegant but also that fit our informal living style. I love how they "pool" on the floor.....adds a little drama to our everyday living space."

Didn't she do a great job? SO pretty... Complete tutorial and damask pattern here.


Hope you're having an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...